The legends of the heroic odysseus which are reflected in the beautiful sea of Acitrezza, the Natural reserve of Timpa di Acitrezza and the Castello di lava, will make your day an unforgettable one. You can swim between the boulders that were hurled into the sea by the giant Polyphemus and take the route that led Odysseus to his Ithaca.
- The ancient Tower of Santa Tecla
- The Nature reserve of Timpa of Acireale
- The charm of the Bay of Capomulini
- The mythological island of Lachea (Protected Marine Area)
- The sea stacks of Aci Trezza sung by Homer in the Odyssey.
- The imposing bastion of Aci Castello.
HALF DAY TOUR (4H)
Departure from Taormina/GiardiniNaxos* at 10:00 am
Return to Taormina/GiardiniNaxos* at 2:00pm
Departure from Taormina/GiardiniNaxos* at 2:00 pm
Return to Taormina/GiardiniNaxos* at 6:00 pm
Included services: fuel, skipper and hostess, welcome drink, soft drinks, seasonal fruit, beach towels
*Embark/Disembark from different location on request